Sr. Manager Operations HR
Executive81 HR Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
14.0 Year(s) To 18.0 Year(s)
18.00 LPA TO 20.00 LPA
HR / Administration / IR
MBA/PGDM/MPM - Operations
- Conceptualising & Implementing functional HR MIS and internal databases related to employee life cycle across all departments and locations.
- Process owner of employee data base across the group.
- Review and update employment contracts and agreements.
- Track key HR metrics like cost per hire/attrition analysis and retention rates.
- Custodian of tracking, analysing and presenting MPC cost to sales for entire group
- Design and maintain an effective employee engagement framework to support the business.
- Monitoring HR internal systems & databases.
- Process owner of group vide end to end Employee Grievance mechanism.
- Process owner of HR audit
Time Office, Payroll & Compliance:
- Develop and implement systems to process payroll account transactions (e.g. salaries, benefits, deductions, taxes and third party payments).
- Updates payroll records by recommending changes as per govt norms related to exemptions, savings deductions and employee life cycle related to new hires, termination, transfers, change in job titles etc.
- Statutory Compliance management – Audits (internal & external), Ensuring Compliance adherence across group, compliance software, and corrective measures for adhering to various deviations on compliances.
- Complies with government requirements by being aware about existing and new laws; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Liaise with auditors and manage payroll tax audits
- Pay roll Grievance Management - Resolve issues and answer payroll-related questions
- Prepares reports by compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, and non-taxable wages.
- Maintains personal employment histories/MIS of each employee for various data requirements.
- Propose & Lead an effective helpdesk mechanism to track and further analyse workload and work constructively to improve and reduce repetitive queries.
- Ensure process driven approach and effective communication & awareness starting from induction to exit process.
- Establish, strengthen & (ensure) surprise check (validation) of employee data authenticity irrespective of location / site.
- Define escalation matrix; considering COE approach on Employee Services Vertical
- HR dashboard generation with accuracy as per target
- Propose best practices for improving employee satisfaction & employer brand
- Maintain data confidentiality
- Generate employee insurance awareness towards benefits and it’s impact on claim ratio. Generate analytics to better understand highest & lowest claims
- Conceptualise, benchmark, and implement forward looking industry best policies
- Policy communication across the group so as to ensure policy deployment till last mile
- Ensuring that policies adhere to the Government laws and ensure that they are clear and accessible at all levels.
- Assess the policy effectiveness and deployment
Our Client is the market leader in manufacturing in Auto Ancillary and have been a renowned name in the industry.
Telephonic Interview Available
- Telephonic interview are scheduled for this job opening.
- Interested Candidates are requested to apply and get recruiter contact number for telephonic interview.
- Candidates can call recruiter on given contact to start telephonic interview during working hours.
Drop Your CV
We will consider your Profile for future JobsSubmit Profile