Talent Acquisition Lead
Executive81 HR Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
14.0 Year(s) To 18.0 Year(s)
18.00 LPA TO 20.00 LPA
HR / Administration / IR
MBA/PGDM/MPM - HR/Industrial Relations
- Setting up TA vertical within HR from scratch. Plan & execute recruitment roadmap. Formulating headhunting strategy to hire best resources across all levels.
- Lead and create the organization processes that are designed to deliver best in class practices in overall recruiting, contract staffing, relocation and outplacement
- Ensuring effective profile / candidate sourcing in technical and commercial areas using various tools like head hunting, walk-in-interview, internet and employee referrals.
- Create a mechanism for candidate database highlighting talent / potential candidates, developing a premise for recruiting quality candidates, saving time and effort.
- Progressive involvement in HR interviews and hiring across all organization levels.
- Partner closely with Plant HR, to influence evaluation of internal talent to ensure appropriate talent assessment to address interpersonal skill gaps. Referring competency mapping filter existing employees to ensure growth opportunities.
- Contributing in healthy work environment, respecting references given by existing employees.
- Actively participate as a HR Leadership Team member and drive a consistent positive candidate experience and quality of hire approach to staffing
- Building strong rapport with prospective candidates after selection, ascertaining their commitment to join the Organisation.
- Brand building initiatives to attract potential talent both laterally & at Engineering Campuses. Plan & execute campus hiring and relationship management with colleges, leverage internships & apprenticeships schemes
- Develop, implement and communicate metrics to track hiring progress.
- Process improvement and automation towards optimizing number & quality of hires.
- Introducing innovative referral and bonus schemes for both employees & hiring team members.
- Introducing various matrices for data capture and analysis of recruitment efforts
- Ensure effective usage of various sources - headhunting, internet, consultants and networking
- Maintain current staffing and recruiting knowledge including but not limited to systems, tools, resources, events, and market and industry trends; share knowledge with managers ensuring that the company is on the leading edge of sourcing/identifying and hiring top quality talent
- Perform all activities in a safe, compliant and responsible manner.
- Exposure in Onboarding & mentoring
Our Client is the market leader in manufacturing in Auto Ancillary and have been a renowned name in the industry.
Telephonic Interview Available
- Telephonic interview are scheduled for this job opening.
- Interested Candidates are requested to apply and get recruiter contact number for telephonic interview.
- Candidates can call recruiter on given contact to start telephonic interview during working hours.