Linux & C++ Developer G2/G3
Executive81 HR Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
- Candidate should have thorough knowledge in OOPS (Object-Oriented Programming) concept.
- Should be familiar with STL, Multi-threading, Socket programming, Data structures.
- Candidate should have experience in Linux File System, Rsync, Shell Scripting.
- IDE: Eclipse/NetBeans. Should be able to do GDB debugging and core dump analysis.
- Should have worked on Tools like Valgrind, Perf, etc., (Application runtime analysis)
- Candidates with Financial domain /Capital market experience would be an added advantage.
World leader in providing next-generation technology ventures, innovations, platforms, and solutions for creating digital markets and marketplaces that enable price discovery and transaction efficiencies across industry segments, have their own product.